Professional Boat Hull Cleaner
N074-Q12 (quart) | N074-G4 (gallon) | N074-P5 (5 gal pail) | N074-D55 (55 gal drum)
ZING® Professional Boat Hull Cleaner is the choice of marinas and serious boat owners for hull cleaning during the season as well as winterizing afterward. ZING® Professional Boat Hull Cleaner is a heavy duty professional strength formulation that easily and quickly removes the toughest build-ups on fiberglass, painted wood and steel hulls. Use in fresh water and salt water. Cleans scum, algae, and waterline discoloration from marine stains. It attacks, loosens and removes Zebra mussels and barnacles from hulls, exposed power drives and propellers. Use pre-season, for winterizing or anytime the boat is removed from the water for scheduled maintenance.
- Professional strength and power
- Quickly removes the heaviest build-ups
- Safe on fiberglass and painted wood
- Use on fresh and salt water boats
- Removes Zebra mussels and barnacles
Read entire label and directions before using. Do not apply ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner to a dry hot surface. Cool surface by wetting with water. Avoid working in direct sunlight. Wear protective gloves and glasses when using this product. Safe on fiberglass and painted surfaces when used as directed.
HEAVY STAIN: Use ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner at full strength.
MILD STAIN: Add 1 part ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner to 1 part water.
- Lightly pre-wet surface to be cleaned before applying ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner.
- Using a ZING® Mop Applicator or ZING® Acid Resistant Spray Applicator, saturate an approximate 4’ square area, applying ZING® from bottom to top.
- Leave on surface for 3-5 minutes to penetrate heavy stains. Scrub with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush if necessary. DO NOT allow ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner to dry on surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat process on remainder of boat hull, or on same area if necessary to remove stubborn stains.
NOTE: Difficult to remove stains may require additional applications and/or may need to be scrubbed with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush.
Color: Opaque White