Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner
Z809-Q12 (quart) | UPC: 782075908091 Z809-G4 (gallon) | UPC: 782075108095
ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner is best for pontoon owners and detailers who want performance and a higher level of safety than offered by traditional cleaners. It cleans and brightens aluminum, improving both performance and appearance of pontoons. ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner removes oxidation, scum, and stubborn stains from algae, barnacles and zebra mussels. This non fuming, easy-to-use use cleaner can be used daily or anytime in-season to remove waterline stains and marine soils on aluminum pontoons. It is also excellent for removing water scale buildup on exhaust ports and lower units of outboard motors. Effective on boats that run in both fresh and salt water, Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner is VOC free with no phosphates and no harsh chemical fumes.
- Cleans and brightens aluminum!
- Removes marine stains and oxidation
- Removes stains and residue from barnacles and zebra mussels
- VOC free, phosphate free
- Contains readily biodegradable ingredients
- Use on both fresh and salt water boats
Read entire label and directions before using. Do not apply ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner. to a dry hot surface. Cool surface by wetting with water. Avoid working in direct sunlight. Wear protective gloves and glasses when using this product. Safe on fiberglass and painted surfaces when used as directed.
HEAVY STAIN: Use ZING® Aluminum Marine Safe Pontoon Cleaner at full strength.
MILD STAIN: Add 1 part ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner to 1 part water.
- Lightly pre-wet surface to be cleaned before applying ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner.
- Using a ZING® Mop Applicator or ZING® Acid Resistant Spray Applicator, saturate an approximate 4’ square area, applying ZING® from bottom to top.
- Leave on surface for 3-5 minutes to penetrate heavy stains. Scrub with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush if necessary. DO NOT allow ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner to dry on surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat process on remainder of boat hull, or on same area if necessary to remove stubborn stains.
NOTE: Difficult to remove stains may require additional applications and/or may need to be scrubbed with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush.
Color: Clear Colorless