Professional Boat Hull Cleaner
N074-Q12 (quart) | N074-G4 (gallon) | N074-P5 (5 gal pail) | N074-D55 (55 gal drum)
ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner is still the best choice for boat hull cleaning by professionals everywhere! ZING® Boat Hull Cleaner is a heavy duty professional strength formulation that easily and quickly removes the toughest build-ups on fiberglass, painted wood and steel hulls. Use in fresh water and salt water. Cleans scum, algae, and waterline discoloration from marine stains. Attacks, loosens and removes Zebra mussels and barnacles from hulls, exposed power drives and propellers. Use pre-season, for winterizing or anytime the boat is removed from the water for scheduled maintenance. Apply with ZING® Mop Applicator or ZING® acid resistant sprayers.
- Professional strength and power
- Quickly removes the heaviest build-ups
- Safe on fiberglass and painted wood
- Use in fresh and salt water
- Removes Zebra mussels and barnacles
Read entire label and directions before use. Wear rubber gloves, goggles/face shield, and protective clothing when using this product. Test surfaces for compatibility on a small and inconspicuous area before use. Avoid contact with metal surfaces. Use a polyethylene (plastic) cover to protect boat trailers. Safe on fiberglass and painted wood surfaces when used as directed. If there are breaks or blisters in the gel coat avoid application in those areas.
HEAVY STAIN: To remove heavy water line stains and deposits, use ZING® Original Formula full strength.
MILD STAIN: Dilute 1 part ZING® Original Formula into a plastic pail filled with 1 part water.
- Do not pre-wet surface to be cleaned before applying ZING® Original Formula.
- If using ZING® Mop Applicator, saturate it with ZING® Original Formula.
If using ZING® Acid-Resistant Spray Applicator, fill with ZING® Original Formula.
- Apply to a 4 to 6 feet area with saturated mop or apply with spray applicator in an even pattern, working from the bottom to the top.
- Make sure the area is well-saturated with ZING® Original Formula.
Do not apply to an area larger than can be scrubbed while wet.
Allow several minutes to penetrate stains.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat process on remainder of surface.
NOTE: Difficult to remove stains may require additional applications and/or may need to be scrubbed with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush.
Color: Opaque White