Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner
Z904-Q12 (quart) | Z904-G4 (gallon)
ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner safely removes marine deposits, scum, oxidation and algae. Nonfuming, easy to apply and use. Removes stains and discoloration on boat hulls. Ideal for fiberglass, painted wood, metal hulls, exposed power drives and propellers. Effective on boats used in both fresh and salt water. Attacks & loosens zebra mussels and barnacles. ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner is safer for people and marine environments. VOC Free with no harsh chemical fumes. Apply with ZING® Mop Applicator or ZING® acid resistant sprayers.
- Marine Safe, no hazardous ingredients
- Removes stains and discoloration
- Non fuming
- Readily biodegradable
- Use in fresh and salt water
Read entire label and directions before use. Read entire label and directions before using. Protective gloves and glasses are recommended when using this product. Safe on fiberglass, painted wood or metal surfaces.
HEAVY STAIN: To remove heavy water line stains and deposits, use ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner full strength. MILD STAIN: Dilute 1 part ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner into a plastic pail filled with 1 part water.
- Before applying product, lightly pre-wet surface to be cleaned.
- If using ZING® Mop Applicator, saturate it with ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner. If using ZING® Acid-Resistant Spray Applicator, fill with ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner.
- Apply to a 4 to 6 feet area with saturated mop or apply with spray applicator in an even pattern, working from the bottom to the top.
- Make sure the area is well-saturated with ZING® Marine Safe Boat Hull Cleaner. Do not apply to an area larger than can be scrubbed while wet. Allow several minutes to penetrate stains.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat process on remainder of surface.
NOTE: Difficult to remove stains may require additional applications and/or may need to be scrubbed with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush.
Color: Clear Green