Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner
Z809-Q12 (quart) | Z809-G4 (gallon)
ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner safely removes marine deposits, scum, oxidation and algae from aluminum pontoon tubes. This pontoon cleaner brightens aluminum and cleans at the same time. It attacks and loosens zebra mussels and barnacles while removing all sorts of other marine stains that may have gathered on your pontoon over a season of boating. Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon Cleaner is an effective cleaner for boats used in both fresh and salt water.
- Marine Safe formula
- Removes stains and discoloration
- Non-fuming cleaner
- Readily biodegradable
- Use on both fresh and salt water boats
Read entire label and directions before use. Protective gloves and glasses are recommended when using this product. Safe on fiberglass, painted wood or metal surfaces.
HEAVY STAIN: To remove heavy water line stains and deposits, use ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon & Boat Cleaner full strength. MILD STAIN: Dilute 1 part ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon & Boat Cleaner into a plastic pail filled with 1 part water.
- Before applying product, lightly pre-wet surface to be cleaned.
- If using ZING Mop Applicator, saturate it with ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon & Boat Cleaner. If using ZING® Acid-Resistant Spray Applicator, fill with ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon & Boat Cleaner.
- Apply to a 4 to 6 feet area with saturated mop or apply with spray applicator in an even pattern, working from the bottom to the top.
- Make sure the area is well-saturated with ZING® Marine Safe Aluminum Pontoon & Boat Cleaner. Do not apply to an area larger than can be scrubbed while wet. Allow several minutes to penetrate stains.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat process on remainder of surface.
NOTE: Difficult to remove stains may require additional applications and/or may need to be scrubbed with ZING® Mop Applicator or nylon brush.
Color: Clear Colorless